Sunday 28 October 2012

Vegas Baby!

So it has been a while! But a lot has happened since I last blogged!

About 3 weeks ago I got back from Vegas! It was the best holiday I have ever had, I did so much within a week! I could have easily stayed for 2 weeks!

Started off with doing the usual, walking up and down the strip and in and out of the other hotels! Plus a bit of shopping! Bought quite a bit, a new juicy couture track suit, Ed Hardy jacket (which is amazing), some disco pants and more!

We also went to the Gran Canyon, which is beautiful, it was def worth going!

We also went to a shooting range, which is something you can't do in England! My aim was pretty good!

The night life was amazing too! The night we went out I won $200!! Even though because I am girl I got free entry and free drinks all night! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment