Monday 2 April 2012

Since I've last been online, I have been busy! Starting with three weeks work experience in the Heal's HQ. I enjoyed it but as it was with the buying team it did make me realise I want to be a merchandiser! Then I have also done a week back at BHS :) It was nice to be back and I was welcomed with open arms!
BUT whilst being with BHS for a week I got a phone call from New Look's HQ and they are currently understaffed and as the recruitsment manager did a practice interview with me at the FRA and took my details she thought I would like to step in for two weeks... So I am currently at New Look head office with the brands e-com team! :o)

Back to my FMP though... I am carrying out comp shops at the moment to see who would be my brands competition, there are a few company's out there. I have attached below the River Island comp shop I have done.

I have also decided on a name for my brand.... wait for it.... TopTeen! I am feeling it! Might be cheesey but it is rememberable and that's what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment